CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY
By legal mandate, all types of homes; both newly built or used must have a valid Certificate of Occupancy, being a document that guarantees compliance with the minimum levels of habitability required.
It is also absolutely essential to have a valid certificate of occupancy to be able to hire the registration of water, electricity and gas supplies.
In case of buying or selling a home, it is up to the seller to provide said certificate, and in the case of leasing, it is up to the landlord to provide said document.
The inspection and the resulting report certify that the house complies with the habitability requirements or conditions established by Decree of the Generalitat de Catalunya 141/2012.
Cases in which it is necessary to have the energy certification:
· Home buying and selling
· Housing lease
· Recruitment of housing supply
The procedure followed by Next Arquitectura to obtain said Certificate:
1. Visit of the property where the technician collects data
2. Drafting of the report / following the Habitability Standard sheets
3. Presentation of the documentation to the Generalitat de Catalunya
4. Payment of the correspondent fee (included in rate)
5. Face-to-face resolution of possible incidents and claims
6. Collection of the final certificate by a technician
7. Home delivery of the documentation
Your data is safe because we comply with the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation '2018) and this is the information you should know: Responsible for data processing »NEXT arquitectura S.L. / Purpose »contact to respond to your message / Legitimation» your consent / Recipients »your data is stored on our servers with advanced security systems. So your data is legally protected. / Rights »of course you will have the right, among others, to access, rectify, limit and delete your data.