The 235/2013 Royal Decree establishes the obligation to make the Energy Efficiency Certificate available to buyers and lessees of Real estate.
The obligation to obtain said certificate corresponds to the owner or developer of the property and this must be attached to any offer, promotion or advertisement aimed at the sale or lease of the property.
Obtaining the Energy Certification Form is essential for the purchase and sale of real estate, without which notaries do not grant the corresponding public deed.
Cases in which it is necessary to have the Energy Certification:
• Property leasing
• Selling real estate
• New buildings and homes
• Buildings / parts of buildings occupied by public authority, public access > 250 m2.
The procedure followed by Next Arquitectura to obtain the Energy Efficiency Certificate:
1. Visit the property by a technician for data collection
2. Calculation of the energy rating with approved programs
3. Preparation of the energy report
4. Electronic request to the corresponding agency (ICAEN)
5. Proof of delivery (valid to make arrangements)
6. Electronic payment of the corresponding fee (included in rate)
7. Home delivery of the report and the Energy Certification label
Your data is safe because we comply with the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation '2018) and this is the information you should know: Responsible for data processing »NEXT arquitectura S.L. / Purpose »contact to respond to your message / Legitimation» your consent / Recipients »your data is stored on our servers with advanced security systems. So your data is legally protected. / Rights »of course you will have the right, among others, to access, rectify, limit and delete your data.