ITE (TECHNICAL INSPECTION OF THE BUILDING)
The ITE (Technical inspection of the building) is the control system used by the Administration with the purpose of verifying the duty that the owners of maintaining the buildings in a correct state of maintenance.
• The ITE is mandatory in the following cases:
• Multi familiar buildings over 45 years old
• Residential buildings that need to benefit from public rehabilitation programs
• By determination of local and municipal programs or ordinances
The ITE procedure follows the mandatory regulations in force (Decree 187/2010 of Technical Inspection of Buildings).
Next Arquitectura carries out preliminary “Pre-ITE” inspections, with the purpose of having a first impression of the global state of the building to be certified. In this way, the owners receive an initial report that specifies the work or small repairs to be carried out in the property to obtain the “APTO” (APROVED) certification of the ITE.
The procedure followed by Next Arquitectura to obtain the ITE:
1. Coordination with the owners and management of visits and inspections to be carried out
2. Inspection of the building’s exterior system (façade, party walls, roof…)
3. Inspection of the structural system of the building (foundation, structure, stairway…)
4. Inspection of the general system of facilities
5. Inspection of external pathologies
6. Inspection of indoor pathologies
7. Full written report
8. Processing of all documentation to obtain the final “APTO” (APROVED) qualification
Your data is safe because we comply with the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation '2018) and this is the information you should know: Responsible for data processing »NEXT arquitectura S.L. / Purpose »contact to respond to your message / Legitimation» your consent / Recipients »your data is stored on our servers with advanced security systems. So your data is legally protected. / Rights »of course you will have the right, among others, to access, rectify, limit and delete your data.