REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL
The real estate assessment report is a document signed by a competent professional through which the current value of a property is justified, according to previously established criteria and following an appropriate methodology.
In order to prepare this report it is essential to carry out an inspection of the property to be valued, paying special attention to the main factors that influence the final value of the property:
• Nearby services: commercial areas, green areas…
• Location of the property within the estate
• Constructive quality of the materials
• Property surface and distribution
• Added assets: garage, storage room…
• Estate age
Next Arquitectura composes the reports following the legally established methods, thus allowing the appraisal to be as adjusted to the current amount in market value as possible.
Appraisal by comparison with other properties / Appraisal by costs
Real Estate assessment reports can be suitable for the following cases:
1. Assessment of inherited properties
2. Before buying or selling a property
3. Report of justification of the value of a property before the administration
4. Patrimony assessment
5. Judicial expert reports
Your data is safe because we comply with the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation '2018) and this is the information you should know: Responsible for data processing »NEXT arquitectura S.L. / Purpose »contact to respond to your message / Legitimation» your consent / Recipients »your data is stored on our servers with advanced security systems. So your data is legally protected. / Rights »of course you will have the right, among others, to access, rectify, limit and delete your data.